Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Steppin' up the game

Uncle showed up to class again today to get the niece. I think I can pretty much expect that it will be a once a week occurance. Today he either came from work or is stepping up his game. Much better dressed than the previous presentations. Of course, I do not spend much time checking him out as I am a little busy doing my job which requires more than my full attention. He stood waiting for her as we practiced the Tony Chestnut song and dance. It felt really silly. Bending over to touch my toes (get it: toe, knee, chest, nut) with my well-endowed booty sticking in the air, singing insanely silly lyrics. I never get embarassed by being silly, but today I was kind of embarassed. I just kind of wanted him to leave before the silly song started. But hey, no shame, right?!? Its my job. I can still look hot singing the song, even if it does make normal adults kind of groan listening to it. "Tooooooooooeee Kneeeeee, Toooeeee Kneeeee, and his sister Eileen (I lean)..."

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger The Enforcer said...

PLEASE tell me what exactly the girls do during the "nut" part of the Tony Chestnut song...I'm dying to know.

And oh yeah, make sure you don't pull a hammy doing this dance...that most definitely is NOT sexy! ;)

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Deepa said...

Hey! I'm using the same song to teach my ESL class in India!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home