Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dirty Hippy, Argh!

Do not, I repeat do not bring your foul stench to yoga again. I could see the crusty oily matte of hippy's foul head and with every relaxing breathe I was supposed to be taking, my nostrils were pierced with horror. Every nose hair stood straight up and the cloud of foul surrounded my sacred yogic space. Argh! Bathe for the love of Hannah! Is it too much to ask? I mean really people. I can understand all the reasons why we must conserve and consume less and yada yada. But I don't care. Soap is CHEAP! And while water is a nonrenewable resource, I can think of a thousand ways to still keep clean using substantially less water. Its not as if I live in a hot, sticky, humid climate. No, its 70 most days. You can bathe every other day and still maintain some decent level of cleanliness. It wasn't as if hippy had worked out hard prior to yoga and was a sweaty mess, no, just DIRTY. EWWW! May hippy never find another to breed with and make dirty hippy kids. I like my hippies clean. Be hippy all you want, but find a way to bathe, or don't come indoors and offend the masses. Please, take a shower! En serio.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Biting Tongue said...

En SERIO!

Gross!

-bt

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger The Enforcer said...

Oh honey, I KNOW how you feel! I recently went to a loft party where matted dreads (with beads and shells interwoven) and smelly bodies seemed to be a prerequisite to getting in the door...and there was NO ventilation in the loft...and people were dancing...and sweating...and EWWW!
The whole painfully stinky night made me long for snooty clubs, where guys that work in "finance" swim laps in thier cologne before they leave the house.
I share your pain. DAMN IT... BATHE, YOU SMELLY FREAKS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home