Thursday, September 28, 2006

Top 10

Here it is, Wintermute, the top ten workout hits that get me movin':

1. SOS, Rhianna
2. Lose Yourself, Eminem
3. Dirrty, Cristina Aguilera
4. My Personal Moon, Madison Park
5. Gasolina, Daddy Yankee (it's TERRIBLE, but good for sprinting)
6. Da You Think I'm Sexy, Rod Stewart (disco-y terribl-y, but Do you think I'm Sexy?!?, C'mon now, you know it!)
7. Dance to the Music, Sly and the Family Stone
8. No Diggity, Blackstreet & Dr. Dre (it rolls well...)
9. Family Affair, Mary J. Blige
10. Float On, Modest Mouse

They change quite a bit, but its a good mix of high and low and just plain SILLY! Because really, zumbale mami para que mi gata prenda lo motore...What?!?

And that's really what its all about.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger The Enforcer said...

YAY!!! Thanks for putting those up there! I too LOVE "No Diggity" by Blackstreet. Totally hot. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home