Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Product Endorsement

I have several staples in my wardrobe. I like my Keens a lot - the H2 sandals. I have even worn them hiking/backpacking when other shoes have failed me. A few years ago, I bought some Prana Riva pants in yellow with my REI dividend and loved them so much, I bought another pair and kept hoping for them to go on sale. I tend to shop in two places, actually three - online, Express and REI. I like Express because I am pretty much guaranteed to find stuff in my size that I like for work. I don't like shopping enough to spend hours looking in store after store. I also kind of get annoyed at all the stuff out there. But I degress. I found a new staple for my wardrobe, which pretty much means I better go out and buy three because they will discontinue them before long and I will still be wishing I had another pair for when the first falls apart. I bought a pair of crop pants from Stonewear Designs. (www.stoneweardesigns.com) They are fantanstic. So unbelievably comfortable, great for climbing, yoga, running, walking around town. I find something and I wear it again and again and again. These pants will be getting a lot of wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home