Monday, April 02, 2007

Trader Hater

I do not like Trader Joes. There, I said it. Hate me. I was pretty hyped up this afternoon after a long run, a healthy meal and a bath. Then I had to get gas. And I thought I would make a side trip to Trader Joes. This Wednesday is Open House and I like to have cookies and things for parents, so I thought I'd stop there. I think this often and I never seem to learn the lesson. I went in there thinking that I would find the things I wanted. But I never do. I always have the same gut-wrenching response to that place and wonder why I wasted my time. There literally is NOTHING worth buying in that place, yet I manage to buy stuff...leaving in an annoyed state because its never what I wanted. Why didn't I just go to Safeway? I am sure no one ever experiences this sense of loathing at TJs, everyone else seems to love it. Not me, I officially HATE TJs. I know, strong statement, but the place drives me nuts. Everytime I say I am not going back, I do, and then I say it again. WHY? I don't know. I guess its just the over packaging, the stale bread and hardly fresh fruit or vegetables. The food packaged as healthy, but really it isn't. So, there you have it, I am a trader hater.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

.. .. ...

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

trader hater since '99. two buck chuck is a waste of glass bottles.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Biting Tongue said...

With you every step of the way. But you knew that.

-bt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home