Thursday, March 15, 2007

MARCH MADNUUUSSS!

I am closet March Madness lover. I turn on the games when I get home from work. And they play until they are over while I work, clean, cook, etc. I LOVE the quality of ball, LOVE the upsets, LOVE the thrill of who's going on to the next round. I don't even care to watch the whole game. Its so much better to watch a close game in the last ten minutes, anyway. Well, today did not disappoint, DUKE is OUT. I probably have no idea about half the teams and the only team I care about truly isn't in contention (by the way, what's a bubble team?) but I know enough to know that Duke is always a strong contender and they make it to the finals often. VCU upsets by 2. Some very nice bball, y'all! Its usually such great team ball, something the NBA seems to have forgotten and I bore watching them anymore. UCLA won too and since bro went there, have to get excited about that. Its kind of funny. I don't watch any sports all year long, but bring on the MADNUUUUUUUUUUUS!

(Hey, I was feeling like all my posts were total downers, okay?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home