Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Product Endorsement #2

I do yoga to manage a bit of chronic pain. Most days are pain free as long as I manage my stress levels. The last week has me recalling the days when everyday was just a different intensity of pain - headaches, neck pain, back pain. Even running and walking seem to be making it worse. I had been going to yoga with a pretty amazing teacher and practicing on my own, but it didn't seem to do it.

I am a convert. Bryan Kest says it over and over again in his video (Power Yoga, here,) "the hips are huge storage depots for tension and stress." His second series on the disc has a series of really intense hip openers. It was so intense during the session I thought I was going to pass out. Afterwards, I felt so nauseated. I repeated the series again today after my neck and back pain returned. It is about the only series that provides such intense relief. This yoga series is for anyone who is active and needs some pain relief. Buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home