Sunday, March 21, 2010

So sparkly




We sat down at the picnic table under the redwood trees, next to a lovely stream, and he says, "This is a nice spot...to get engaged." He got down on one knee and pulls a yellow box out of his pocket, hands shaking, opens it and asks "Will you marry me?"

I've never been one of those "Oh, I can picture the day. I've dreamed of this my whole life." kind of girls, but I was overwhelmed with emotion and immediately wanted to tell all my family and friends. To be cliche, it was perfect. And I said yes.

5 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Biting Tongue said...

yay!

Congrats!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Arvay said...

Awwwwwwwww....!!!!

Congratulations!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Miss E. said...

Thank you!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger The Enforcer said...

WHOOOOOOOOO! Congratulations! So excited for you!!! =)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger The Monkey Flower Group said...

Hi Miss E.! Congratulations!

I just read your note over at SMP and thought I'd go directly to the source to respond. I'm happy I did- your journal here is lovely.

The dress is a custom design by The Monkey Flower Group. Mostly we do flowers, but we're beginning to sew a small number of dresses as well. If you have any specific questions about our work, please just give me a call or email. I'd love to help in any way.

Again, congratulations!

All the best,
Jaime Giorgi of The Monkey Flower Group

 

Post a Comment

<< Home