Friday, July 27, 2007

Crraazzeeee

To the psychopath in the black jag,

First of all, I merely realized I couldn't turn there so continued on my way. It did not entitle you to honk, scream, and then proceed to chase me for about 10 minutes swerving in front of me to get me to stop, then pulling up behind me and swerving in and out. You are certifiably insane. And why, I wonder when we stopped at three different lights, did you not get out and do something? Because you never were. You have a bad case of road rage, I do not really believe that you are a gang-banger despite the image that you and your boy toy with the jewel-stuff in his teeth tried to convey. You are just crazy. Like all the other crazies in this town. Believe me, I have seen my share of them living here. You did your job to scare me, because who the heck in their right mind chases someone on public streets, yelling at them to pull over...because they made a traffic mistake, but I'm not scared anymore. Because you, my love, are an idiot and insane. Next time you're not in your car, we'll see how it goes down. I mean, let's face it, you're driving a jag. That's not even a quality gang banger car, little old ladies like the the ones across the street from me, drive jags. I mean, at least get a Mercedes with some quality rims and tinted windows so I can't see your punk face. Or your BFs punk face with those silly gems in his teeth. So go crazy, rage on someone else, perhaps the complaint to the police I made will do some good and get your drunk/crazy/drugged-out/whatever behind slammed behind some bars for awhile. Or whatever happens to crazy people like you.

Yours,

Girl you chased for the evening...


I swear people in this town are certifiably insane. Really. I have experienced more stuff like this living here than anywhere I have lived in my life. I lived in a remodeled crack house once and used to come home to cops on various corners of my block. Even when the junkies came by at night, they would kindly leave when we told them we didn't have any drugs. I used to ride my bike to and from work. I've lived on the blocks that were the oasis between areas of town you didn't really want to walk alone through. The worst thing that happened was I got hit a couple times on my bike. It was pretty tame. I've crossed to street only to watch some guy pull a gun out of his belt as he went running to the other side. That sort of freaked me out. But most of these people want nothing to do with me. This place (sort of giving good reason to move, now aren't I) has more crazies per square inch that just about anywhere. A Halloween fair downtown produced more than a half dozen "gang-related" stabbings. A homeless guy on a bike tried to open the door to my car because he thought "we were laughing at him." There ismore violence and crime in this town (granted in places where I don't live or go) than many other cities in the U.S. where you would assume it would be way worse. The place I am supposed to move to has actually been rated one of the safest cities in the U.S. to live in terms of violent crime. Other friends in town have been screamed at, chased, and threatened. Even a good friend who lives in NY City hasn't had that many problems. And so today I get chased by some loca in a black jaguar around four city blocks, until I finally pulled into the police station and made a report to two officers. Nut-bags. I rid myself of your negative, hate-creating, fear-mongering energy because I'm Zen b#$@ch, that's right, I'm Zen.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger [No Nickname] said...

Hey there. Welcome back to blogging. I hadn't read since April, so it was good to catch up.

Keep it up!

-bt

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger The Enforcer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger The Enforcer said...

"That's not even a quality gang banger car..."

Oh, that's gooood. LOL
Thanks for that one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home