Monday, August 18, 2008

Its the BCS all over again...

A tie is a tie. Give 'em both the gold. Screw the stupid tiebreaker rules. They tied. Twice now those girls were robbed. Or at least have a run-off routine. Robbed. Robbed. Robbed. I guess if it were the reverse I wouldn't feel that we were less deserving. Oh well. They still both should have got the gold. Thems the breaks.

And if I were the US pole vaulter, I would fire my coach. What an arsehole! She won a silver freakin' medal and he berates her in front of an entire nation of viewers. How about "Congratulations, we got the silver against a very tough competitor, not bad for someone who's only been vaulting for four years. Beautifully done." Seriously dude, anger management, abuse control, something. In the words of the Donald..."You're fired!" (Please don't sue me for trademark infringement!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home