Monday, June 22, 2009

Books

I won some books from kimsunee.com. I love getting books. I buy them instead of going to the library because I love the way the new book jackets feel. I love the way the pages look and sound, the sound they make when you take your thumb and flip one of the corners watching each page shuffle. I know I should go to the library and save money. That would be smart. I can't help it. I am now in possession of:

1. A History of Asian Americans: Strangers from a Different Shore, Ronald Takaki
2. Transparency, Frances Hwang
3. Free Food for Millionaires, Min Jin Lee
4. Trail of Crumbs, by Kim Sunee
5. The Fortune Cookie Chronicles: Adventures in the World of Chinese Food, by Jennifer Lee

Now I have a summer reading list. I'll keep ya posted on my recommendations. Thanks Hachette book giveaway and Kim Sunee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home